Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Grocery Savings

It's time again to talk about savings for the week. I had what I think is one of my best trips at Publix this past weekend. My best deals were Heluva Dip (2 containers) for FREE, Arm and Hammer toothpaste for .45 each, and 32 oz chicken broth for .24 each. Here is a list of what all I got:

Green Bell Pepper
Onion
Borden sliced cheese
3 lb red apples
2 Coffeemate Creamers
Milk
2 Heluva Good Dip
Breakstone Sour Cream
Dill Pickles
Galloon of Iced Tea
2 32 oz containers of chicken broth
2 Yoplait yogurts
4 boxes Nabisco crackers (Wheat thins, Chicken and Biscuits, Triscuits)
2 Arm and Hammer toothpaste
4 boxes family size Kraft mac n cheese
4 Mexican Velvetta
2 8-packs Juicy Juice

Total before taxes was $27.22
Total savings was $57.60

I also made a trip to Winn Dixie and stocked up on Ball Park Turkey Franks for $1.00 each using coupons. Winn Dixie had them on sale for BOGO.

No comments:

Post a Comment